Greetings Robros and Rogals! We’re happy to share that the asset delegation and managerial features have been enabled for both MetaZone assets and the asset management portal on the Rovi.ai dashboard!
This is exciting progress that is inching us closer to the full release of ROVI PvE and PvP battle modes. However, these features can still be leveraged to enhance the ROVI Spectate-to-Earn experience. Now Rovies can be assigned to either new players who are looking to participate in the game ecosystem or to individuals wanting to manage Rovies on the behalf of owners to delegate to new players.
With this new development, Free-to-Play is officially activated by allowing Rovi owners to leverage their assets to their fullest potential by ensuring they remain actively deployed in the ecosystem. Also, new players who cannot bear the cost of entry to owning a Rovi have an avenue to participate and earn from the ecosystem and more importantly, HAVE FUN!
Check out our latest community call on our YouTube channel below describing in greater detail these new features 👇
As you all know now, by actively participating in Spectate-to-Earn, you are mining the LUBE token every time you digitize and interact with your Rovies after a 10 minute timer. Now, if this becomes a two man operation, and in some cases a three man operation if a manager is assigned and in control of asset delegation, the LUBE earnings must be split among the parties involved in completing these tasks. Below 👇 are the split earnings broken down
ROVI Owner: 40%
if Manager is Assigned: 30%
ROVI Manager: 10%
ROVI Delegate: 60%
Right now LUBE allocation is set at 8 LUBE per 10 minute interval (x2 Multiplier at newly visited locations within the day)
How to Assign ROVI Delegates and Managers
To Delegate your Rovies is a very simple process. You can do it from either your MetaZone “Assets” page that displays all your META assets. Or you can open your ROVI Dashboard App and delegate directly from the Assets section of your player portal. Below are step by step directions on how to do so.
- Connect your Wallet to the Dashboard App
- Once connected, click on your profile image at the top right corner
- Your player portal should be on display, scroll down to see your ROVI Assets
- Click on the “Delegate” button for a ROVI you wish to assign to someone else
- A UI prompt will appear asking you to input an address to appoint either a “Manager” or to Delegate to another “Player”
- Once you’ve input your assignment address, click “Save Changes” and you’re DONE!
- Congratulations, you’ve just expanded your ROVI Army and are onboarding the future generation of the Roviverse 🔥
- Login to your MetaZone account and from the home screen click on your profile image at the top right corner
- Click on “Assets” from the drop down menu
- Scroll through your assets until you find your desired Rovi to delegate
- Your dedicated rovi asset page will appear and from there click on the “Delegate” button on the top right corner of the toolbar
- From there a Delegate Asset UI will prompt with two input fields, one for manager and one for delegate
- Input the address for manager assignment in the “Manager ETH” field, OR input the address for direct Rovi asset delegation to the “Delegate ETH” field.
- Hit the blue “Delegate Asset” button once finished and Tadah!!! You’re finished ⭐️
Why Play to Earn LUBE as a Delegate?
As a delegate player, you put in most of the physical work in achieving important objectives within the Roviverse worthy of LUBE allocation. Because of this, in-spite of a delegate not being the owner of the asset being used to extract this value from the ecosystem, the delegate plays a critical role in the overall economy and will have access toward pathways that lead to the asset ownership experience. Just like anyone else earning LUBE in the ecosystem, every 24 hours a $GRZ token allocation will be claimable to the holder, delegates included.
This means the 60% earnings from playing a delegated ROVI will entitle you to $GRZ claiming. Below is a flow breakdown of what a delegate will have access to with the LUBE accrued from delegate gameplay.
$GRZ as of right now is being distributed at a 10 to 1 ratio. Every 10 LUBE = 1 $GRZ (subject to change). $GRZ will eventually be migrated to an on-chain token with provided liquidity to become transferable on automated market maker protocols like Uniswap and Quickswap.
What is a Glitch NFT?
Glitches will play a crucial role in the combat aspects of the ROVI Play-to-Earn gameplay once live. Rovies will have daily missions to extinguish Glitches in PvE (Player versus Environment). This will take place in locations within Decentraland that have the PvE META installed and deployed. However, the community of Glitch NFT owners will have to delegate their assets in order for them to spawn in those locations for Rovi Operators to battle them.
ONLY delegated players will be able to acquire these Glitches by using $GRZ and dXP (delegate experience) to purchase Glitch Eggs and leveling them up before hatching them. If the Glitch you own manages to defeat a Rovi in combat, the Glitch owner will receive LUBE allocation which will increase their $GRZ token earnings at the end of the day. This gives delegate players a pathway to participate in the Roviverse for FREE and earn their way toward ownership of assets that can be used to extract value from the ecosystem similar to a Rovi. More details about the Glitches and PvE will come soon in a future post!
We’re just getting started Rovifam. We’re equally as driven if not more than ever to continue to deliver on our promise of constructing the first ever Distributed Play-to-Earn ecosystem in the metaverse. We can’t thank the community enough for all the support you all have given us over the last several months. We love every one of you ❤️
Rovi is a PFP project of 10,101 unique battle bots that are playable in the metaverse running on the Polygon network. Each bot comes from MetaZone that has built a procedurally generated engine to make each bot random and unique. Rovies can battle each other to earn tokens in Decentraland and also play in the Polygon powered RoviMatrix! MetaZone is a platform that has enabled any creator to make their own 10,000 procedurally generated 3D NFT characters right from the platform and all characters will exist on the Polygon network